Web Hosting Impact on SEO
Does Web Hosting Affect SEO?
Does changing host affect Google ranking?
The Internet marketing game can change overnight
Some useful hints for web development below are taken from software quality aspects but they apply to the development of websites as well. They are described in terms of web development:
- Reliability: Is the website reliable? Do faults allow for the system to continue running? Robustness: How does the website respond to incorrect input?
- Performance: How fast does the web page respond to user's actions? Is it efficient in processing requests and inputs?
- Usability: Is the website easy to navigate and understand?
- Maintainability: Is the website easy to change? Can new functionality be added?
- Portability: What software requirements does the website require? Will this limit the amount of potential users?
- Understandability: How well do you understand the website you've developed?
When designing your website, keep these quality aspects in mind as they will help you develop pages worth visiting. How to choose the way to host your website is half of the problem, the other half is to create a website that people would want to visit and come back to. Knowledge of producing a good design can help you get the most out of your creations.